Monday, April 14, 2008

In The Kitchen


I spent the weekend baking and getting baked. First I got an ounce from a guy, and made canna-butter on Thursday. I ignored the warnings to wear gloves, so absorbed a little through my fingers. Slightly tipsy Thursday night then. Saturday morning everything was ready and I made me some "gluten-free magic chocolate cake and muffins". Then Sunday we ate em ;)

Turns out we got the munchies real bad, so we ate everything in my place and got KFC and Fontanas chicken. Watched Sealab 2021 projected onto my wall, which is plain simply awesome when you're high. Sealab is already awesome, it was just that much more. Giggled at just about everything. I recall laughing till I cried. Not sure what was so funny though.

Woke up this morning, should have gone back to sleep. although I wouldn't have woken up again then. Turns out I'm still trippin. I'm dizzy right now still. Work was sooooo interesting. Had to keep asking myself "Wait, what am I supposed to be doing? What was I just doing now?"

Man I feel sleepy...

Man I got tagged...

I'll do my 6-word thingie later.

Hey that's 6 words...

...

4 comments:

boldly benny said...

So when do you receive Employee of the Month?

lordwiggly said...

You be trippin' fool! I liiiiike!

livingladolcevita said...

nice one.

I could do with some ridicious giggling.

Mmm.

Bridget said...

Such a lazy blogger!!!

Fat Bastard: "Ah, jesus bleep, this diaper is making my nuts rub together. It's gonna start a fire!"

Err, just thought i'd share that since we're using Fat Bastard quotes for this post.

:-)

Come back.