Saturday, April 05, 2008

Let's get this weekend started


I got a little outta control last night. All it took was one mediocre caipirinha and a strawberry daiquiri... No... No it's not a gay drink... it's totally a manly drink... I prefer to think of it as the blood of 1000 strawberry's makes it that color... crushed like my enemies under my heel. See - totally manly ;)

It's been an interesting week. Well when I say interesting I mean dull. It was interesting that it was dull. I blame telkom though. Haven't had internet all week. But it's back now.

Lemme see what's new...

I need a haircut! Maybe. I never know what length is good. It's starting to curl right now though, and getting a little long on the back. When I think about that the theme from Ducktales starts playing in my head - "
Life is like a hurricane here in Duckburg, Race cars, lasers, aeroplanes - it's a duck blur, You might solve a mystery or rewrite history, Duck Tails, WOo-oo"

Oh my parent's flew back from Orlando on Monday. Mom delivered a baby on the plane. Hehe - there was a doctor on board but the pregnant woman had some religious thing, muslim/islam - I don't know. So only another woman was allowed, or her husband. Mom hasn't been a nurse for about 27 years now but she's delivered hundreds of babies so it was cool ;)

10 comments:

boldly benny said...

Good on Mommy Chews - super impressed that she could do that AND on an international flight when you're generally feel overtired, muggy and grouchy!

phillygirl said...

Wow, that is quite an impressive Mommy-story!

Sheesh, I would never fly if I was about to pop ... where exactly does one even find the space on an airplane to give birth?!?

Ruby said...

no seriously dude...it aint no manly drink!!!

wow! i am impressed:) just think of the story she'd be able to tell her grankiddies one day....."granmama delivered a baby on a plane...."

The Blonde Blogshell said...

WOW! How cool is your mom?

Oh and " I prefer to think of it as the blood of 1000 strawberry's makes it that color... crushed like my enemies under my heel. See - totally manly ;)"

Dude...that's gay! ahahhahahahahaha!!!!

ChewTheCud said...

Benny - She's pretty resourceful :)

Philly - Dunno why the idiot chose to fly - that's plain old bad planning. Apparently they used the back of the plane.

Ruby - I blame the waiter and my mates, and my lack of willpower for the choice of drinks ;)

Blondie - Mom = trè cool. Daiquiris = had to try it one time at least. Wasn't actually that bad, tasted better than the kak caipirinha. Why do the chicks get all the nice tasting drinks then? Unfair! ;)

livingladolcevita said...

your mum's a legend.

And post a pic of the cut!

Ruby said...

cause we're pretty little daisies....thats why we get all the nice drinks!

ChewTheCud said...

Dolce - Hehe. Blatant attemtp to find out what I look like ;)

I don't mind though - look me up on facebook - my name is Brett Harding.

Ruby - you most certainly are hun ;)

The Blonde Blogshell said...

TAG! YOU'RE IT!!

livingladolcevita said...

Right...you're on.